Well, this is a bit belated but I wanted to take a moment to post some pics and a quick video of Priscilla's stay with us. She helped us out big time by coming to stay with us for two weeks when I went back to work.
She took Jalyn and Peanut on a lot of walks, helped cook dinner, helped get John and I on a workout schedule and the best of all helped us get Jalyn on a schedule.
While she was here, we took her up to South Mountain so she could see out the whole city. It was a lot of fun and picture perfect weather. Which was nice considering the whole time she was here it was miserable hot.
I wanted to post some pictures from her stay and a mini video. And say thank you! We appreciate everything you did for us Priscilla!



P and John being goofy...What else is new.
Hear no evil...
See no evil....Speak no evil.
No comments :
Post a Comment