Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Precious Girl!- Part1

In light of Jalyn's first birthday, I wanted to post a pic from when she was born, 3mon, 6mon and a year. I was so excited that she was turning a year old. I don't know where the time went but I do know there were several times that just the thought of her kept me going!

John and I could not have asked for a better baby! She brings so much joy to our lives and we truly enjoy spending so much time with her. We love seeing her grow, learn and change right before our eyes.

As a reminder when I look back here are a few of her current stats:
30 inches long
18 lbs 5oz.
4 teeth with one more pokin' through
size 9mons or 12mons clothes depending on the brand
says dadda, momma, hi and 'og' (dog)
size 3 diapers
food: three 4oz jars a day and 4-6 oz bottles a day (4oz of soy formula, 2oz of soy milk)

3 days old


















3 months



















6 months













1 year old





No comments :

Post a Comment