Friday, February 18, 2011

Thank you, Mother Nature!

I know I haven't been on in a while.  I'm still trying to find the balance between going to school full time, family and all my other interests!  I am determined to figure it all out though.

Anyways, Jay is currently taking a much needed nap.  We are having an abnormally warm day here today.  It is 69 out with a clear sky and shining sun.  Normally, John is the one to take Jay outside to play.  When, I take her out (by myself) I usually get bored really fast and she is pretty clingy to me.  It is not generally a fun time for either one of us.  Just being honest.  When we are all three together it is another story because she goes back and forth between us and there is not so much pressure on just one of us. 

But, my lovely husband called this morning and forced us out of the house to enjoy the day! Although, I hate when he is right, I'm glad he did.  It was just what we both needed!  We went down the slide, swung, rode the horse and played in the wood chips.  It was a good morning!






No comments :

Post a Comment