Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 days of Everyday Photos


I'm starting on an adventure this month.  Well, sort of an adventure in photo taking.  The Nester is having a 31 days link-up party.  She has been doing this for a couple of years now.  If you have never seen her blog go visit and take a look around it is a great one to get lost in.

I was having trouble coming up with topics.  I started randomly writing (which I do sometimes when I am trying to gather thoughts).  Nothing was flowing out of this crazy brain of mine.  So, I put it on the back burner a little.  I was reviewing my list of 32 things and seeing what I wanted to tackle next when low and behold, there on that list was complete a 30 day photo challenge.  Light bulb came on in this crazy head of mine.  I am excited not only to participate in this link-up party, but to also complete an item on my 32 list!  Insert, silly go me dance here.

So, this month I am going to be posting every single day.  Yikes, huge commitment on my part.  I am determined to accomplish it though!  I will be posting a picture from my everyday life each day.  I sat down and went through countless of monthly photo challenge lists and created my list for the month of things that I thought would be fun or challenging.

So here are my own made up rules for myself.  I have to take a picture everyday as it relates to that date on the list.  If need be, I can take it the day before in order to post earlier in the morning.  I am still working a full time job here.  The point of this... Have fun and be a little creative when taking the pictures.

Hopefully, I will see you back here tomorrow to start my first day of pictures.

Edited to add: Each day I will link the current post below. Or click here to see them all.
31 days Photo List:
1. Sky
2. Morning routine
3. Sign
4. Shoes or Feet
5. Denim
6. Leaves
7. Pumpkins
8. Laughter
9. Hands
10. Laundry
11. In my bag
12. Light
13. Something orange
14. Transportation
15. Black and White
16. Fabric
17. Family
18. Evening Routine
19. Letters
20. Favorite Color
21. Project in progress
22. A collection
23. Self portrait
24. Coffee
25. Water
26. Time
27. Numbers
28. Looking down
29. Looking up
30. Technology
31. Something random

Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

3 comments :

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to show us this month. I've been playing along with a daily photo challenge (Fat Mum Slim) for several months now, and am starting to look ahead to how I want to eventually transition away from using someone else's prompts but still maintain a daily picture taking habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come across that blog before it sounds like fun. I don't always take a photo a day, put I generally take a ton each week. So I figure that is good enough. I love these little challenges though. They make you stop and look at things differently or take a picture of something you never thought to do before. One of the reasons I love Project Life.

    Thank you for stopping by I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your photos. I take a ton each week. My kids are getting tired of it. Still I am a happy shutter bug.
    My series is I Wear Pink #228. Stop on by.

    ReplyDelete