I wanted to take a minute and show off the birdhouse that Jalyn created last weekend. We stopped by Michael's after her dance class on Saturday. As we were walking down the aisle, she paused and started looking at all the different birdhouses. She got really quite and said mommy can I have this birdhouse and pointed to the largest birdhouse on the shelf. My first reaction as no not for $12.99. But then I realized they were on sale and they were only 9.99 at regular price. Since they were 40% off and I had a coupon that let me take an additional 10% off my purchase that day of sale or regular price items and I was feeling very nice and it was raining outside; I said yes. She was so happy and excited. I was for that moment in time the best mommy ever. *insert big cheesy grin here*
She worked so hard on it for about an hour. She even picked out all the colors she wanted to use on the house. She was so proud when she was done. She is turning into my little artist. She is always drawing or making pictures with stickers. I can't seem to keep enough crafts in the house for her. She is an amazing girl! My heart is bubbling over with pride.
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
{Family Goodness} Jalyn's Birdhouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Tell Jalyn that I think her birdhouse is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks so proud. Another cutie in your life.
ReplyDelete