If this is your first time here, thank you for stopping by. I hope that you will stay a while and look around. You can read a little more about me here. If you are frequent visitor thank you for your continued support.
Today is our first design team reveal. You will not be disappointed with all the creative projects on the blog today. This week the challenge at Use It Tuesday is all about Birthdays. I decided it would be time to scrap a picture from my daughters 1st birthday, she is only 4 years old now. I bought this My Mind's Eye paper specifically to do layouts from her birthday party. It has been in my stash for about three years now.
Here is what I created for the challenge this week.
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

Such a cute layout!! I love the button/flower bunch. That button is super cute. Thanks so much for being a part of our Design Team this term! We're glad you're here.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I love being on the team!
ReplyDelete