I hadn't scrapped any of the pictures from our family photo shoot at Christmas time of my daughter in her red dress. I knew it would be the perfect thing for my pop of red. I also knew I wanted to use darker versions of all the colors for a more elegant look. I decided to add in grey to the color scheme because of the silver wall behind her.
Unintentionally, all of these papers ended up being from different My Mind's Eye collections. A little side story. As I was working on this layout, my daughter walked by my mess on the table and said mommy you need to use these butterflies they are soooo beautiful. So, I had to find a place for two butterflies per Jalyn's request. Ok, on with my layout.
Overall:
A few close ups:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you will hop over to The Memory Nest blog and check out what the other members of the Hummingbird team has for you today. You can also link up to our challenge for the week.
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

Super cute photos Jessica. I love your doilies. ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThis is beautiful! I love the story behind the butterflies, they are the perfect addition to this layout. Your daughter is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete