Sunday, September 15, 2013

{Scrappy Goodness} Little Artist




Hello!  I'm a little late getting this post up today.  But, life is a little crazy right now.  Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Sketch ~N~ Scrap's #41 sketch.  The Memory Nest is sponsoring the sketch challenge this week.  Since Leslie is sponsoring the challenge the DT gets to participate in the sketch reveal today.

If you haven't checked out Sketch ~N~ Scrap's sketches before you really should.  They are really great to work with.

I had a great time with this sketch.  My layout came together really quickly.  I had these pictures of my oldest daughter from when she was 2.  She loves to paint pictures so this is something you can find her doing often.  Her little table is often moved to be next to mommy while I scrapbook and she paints.  I love that she enjoys art like I do.  It is something special we both share.

Now to share my layout with you.

And a few close-ups



Yep, I still need to journal on the block.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you check out all the other DT members today for inspiration.

Happy Sunday!

Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

2 comments :

  1. Love your take on the sketch! So glad it came together quickly for you! Thanks for playing along with the Sketch N Scrap reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch. thank you, Jessica. For everything. Sorry I haven't been by in a while!!

    ReplyDelete