Wednesday, December 11, 2013

{Scrappy Goodness} Celebrate, Happy Birthday

Happy day to you!  Today I wanted to share with you another layout I did for the FotoBella DT using the Basic Grey I Want it All bundle RSVP line.  I decided to do double layout of Jaleesa's 1st birthday.  Yes, I know completely out of character for me to do a double layout.  However, I just couldn't fit all these great pictures of her eating cake on one layout.

I kept the same basic concept on each page, using two pictures each and two groupings of embellishments.  There are so many fun embellishments in this line it is hard to decide which ones to use.

The double page overall:

Left side overall:

Left side close-ups:


Right side overall:

Right side close-ups:


 Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you enjoyed my layout.

Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

No comments :

Post a Comment