Today I wanted to share a scrapbook layout with you. However, I didn't create it. Jalyn did! She loves to craft and always asks to scrapbook with me. I have to say that I am always so proud of her layouts. I even started a scrapbook for her of everything she as created. On the back of the layouts I'm adding the date of when she created the layout. I think it will be fun over the years to see how they change and evolve. I hope she continues to love scrapbooking has she gets older. It will be such a fun activity to do with her. And how fun for to want to preserve her own memories as well.
So on to her layout... I did help her cut out the journaling cards but she decided where to put everything and what she wanted to do. She picked out all the paper and brought it to me and asked to create a school layout. Have to love this girl! I'm one proud momma!
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica
Monday, March 24, 2014
{Family Goodness} My scrappy girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
She did a wonderful job, Jessica. It is really neat to see how their layouts change!!
ReplyDelete