Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Scrappy Goodness} Hello Story Week 2

Today I wanted to take a moment and share the layout I did for the second week of Hello Story.  Our second week was all about using prompts to tell a story.  I have several stories and layout ideas floating through my head.  However, this one is the first one that sort of poured out.  It stemmed from my daughter when we was asking me what my favorite song was.  Her current favorite song is Let Go from the Frozen (big shocker).  So, I thought it would be fun to record some of our current favorites.  I'm thinking it may be something fun to do each year.

I have to say that it is a little busy, but I am still in love with how it turned out.  I decided to use a current picture of each of us individually, then add a little circle tag with our current ages.  On the right are little tags that with our names that when you pull them out and flip them over they each hold our favorites.  The list includes song, drink, restaurant, show/movie, alone time activity, family activity.  Now these aren't all time favorites; just what song is current on repeat or drink we are reaching for the most, etc.

Overall:

A few close-ups:




Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

2 comments :