I have to say I am really excited for today's reveal with ScrapMuch? I love the combination of this sketch, these pictures of my youngest Jaleesa and this Authentique paper line. I think it is so much fun.
Hope you enjoy my layout. Make sure you hop over to the blog and see what the design team as in store for you today! You will not be disappointed.
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica
Friday, January 23, 2015
{Scrappy Goodness} Jaleesa bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Awe. Your layout is adorable. What a sweet little princess you have. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on this page Jessica, and that FACE!
ReplyDeleteLove the unique colour combination! Your page is so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she is just so darned adorable....Your layout is awesome! Love how you did the title!
ReplyDeleteI saw this collection and loved the colors! What you created with it is amazing!!!
ReplyDelete