It is this crown shaped wall hanging for my daughter's room. I picked up the paper mache shape at my local craft store. It only took my about 30 minutes to complete. It came together really quick. I first painted the edges pink and used the polka dot paper to cover the top. I added glitter to the edge. It helps cover up some of the imperfections in my cutting. Then I started embellishing until I was happy with it. I loved that Sn@p Card saying so I knew I wanted to use it somehow. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
{Scrappy Goodness} Altered Crown
Today I want to share with you an altered item I created using Simple Stories So Fancy Line.
It is this crown shaped wall hanging for my daughter's room. I picked up the paper mache shape at my local craft store. It only took my about 30 minutes to complete. It came together really quick. I first painted the edges pink and used the polka dot paper to cover the top. I added glitter to the edge. It helps cover up some of the imperfections in my cutting. Then I started embellishing until I was happy with it. I loved that Sn@p Card saying so I knew I wanted to use it somehow. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica
It is this crown shaped wall hanging for my daughter's room. I picked up the paper mache shape at my local craft store. It only took my about 30 minutes to complete. It came together really quick. I first painted the edges pink and used the polka dot paper to cover the top. I added glitter to the edge. It helps cover up some of the imperfections in my cutting. Then I started embellishing until I was happy with it. I loved that Sn@p Card saying so I knew I wanted to use it somehow. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Labels:
altered items
,
FotoBellaDT
,
home decor
,
scrappy goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment