Monday, April 21, 2014

{Scrappy Goodness} Love You & Me




Happy Monday!  Today I am excited to announce that I am now part of the ScrapMuch? Design Team.  I will be posting twice a month my interpretation for their sketch challenge.  They have a sketch challenge every Friday.  

There is a group of 10 talented scrapbookers that will be part of the design team.  Make sure you stop by their blogs and show them some love.


I wanted to also take a moment to share the layout I created based on the below sketch for my application for DT.  It was such a cute sketch it wasn't hard for me to create with.  I had this amazing picture of my youngest and I that my husband snapped one evening when we were playing outside with the kids.  I used the new Kaleidoscope Collection from Kaisercraft.  It is a beautiful collection and makes creating easy. 


My layout:

Overall:



Have a beautiful day! Smiles, Jessica

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous page, loving the dimension! So excited that are a part of the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you as part of the ScrapMuch? team! Love your take on the sketch ... and I am looking forward to enjoying many more of your creations! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete